KD V iD Basketball Shoe
Give us a call at 866-633-6453 and we can guide you through placing an order.
Create your own Player Edition by adding your name, number and team colors to match your game jersey.
Give your shoe a distinct look with a mix of bright colors like Electric Green and Hot Punch, then make the Swoosh, laces, midsole and KD logo glow in the dark.
On the midsole, add a paint-speckle design in the color of your choice.
If you're an indoor player, choose the solid outsole for better gym-floor traction. If you spend most of your time on the blacktop, opt for the XDR (extra-durable rubber) outsole, designed specifically for outdoor play.
The tongue and stretch lacing system integrate with the upper for a locked-down fit that moves naturally with the foot. For total lockdown and support, the heel counter is fused to the midsole.
The low collar of the KD IV has been extended to a mid—adding support yet maintaining the flexibility of a low-cut shoe—making it versatile and powerful for every position on the court.
Unlike its predecessor, the KD V iD features visible Max Air cushioning in the heel for maximum impact protection and a smooth ride. In the forefoot, a Nike Zoom unit provides lightweight, low profile and responsive cushioning, while a Phylon midsole builds on the shoe's comfort.
This shoe features Hyperfuse construction: three different layers of material fused together to create a nearly seamless one-piece upper. The result is zones of ventilation, durability and stability, right where you need them.
- Fewer layers of material for a better fit and feel
- Mesh panels for breathability
- Midfoot shank for stability and support
- Dynamic traction pattern for multidirectional movement
- Thin web rubber outsole for lightweight durability
- The initials WP to honor his parents, Wanda and Wayne Pratt
- The names Barbara and Tony to acknowledge his grandmother and brother
- Oklahoma, Seattle, Austin and Maryland area codes
- The nickname Big Chucky on the heel to remember his late childhood mentor and coach
- "Seat Pleasant's finest" to remember the Maryland rec center he played in as a kid
- 30.1, 27.7 and 28.0 to celebrate his scoring titles
Nike ZoomNike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.