Nike HYPERVENOM Phantom iD Soccer Cleat
Give us a call at 866-633-6453 and we can guide you through placing an order.
Choose the plate that performs best on the surface you play on most.
Built for instant acceleration and quick cuts in any direction, the firm-ground (FG) molded cleats perform best on damp, short-grass fields. The soft-ground pro (SG-P) cleats are ideal for use on wet and muddy fields requiring maximum traction. And the artificial grass (AG) option is designed for gripping synthetic turf.
Create a distinct look by adding bold colors to every part of your cleat, right down to the laces.
Add your name, team name or number to the heel for a completely personalized look.
The split-toe plate and agility traction pattern deliver a quick response to help you find space when defenders close in. The cleat shapes and pattern are designed for sudden changes of direction with faster release and maximum responsiveness while the forefoot groove unleashes fierce toe-off speed for faster sprints.
The NikeSkin Technology upper fits closer to your foot for more natural touch. The one-piece design eliminates unnecessary layers—using only thin PU film and performance mesh—to reduce weight and bring your feet closer to the ball.
All Conditions Control (ACC) technology helps you grip the ball for optimal control in both wet and dry conditions. For added ball control, the upper features a revolutionary 3-D texture.
- Shortened laces area for a larger strike zone
- Thinner laces toward the toe area for a uniform striking surface
- Agility cage with internal support band for stability and lockdown
- Anatomically correct shape for a glove-like fit
- Molded sockliner with built-in heel cup for a secure fit and reduced cleat pressure
- Nylon chassis with a Pebax ® base for support and a responsive feel