LIGHTWEIGHT STYLE ON COURT
A collaboration between Roger Federer and renowned Nike designer Tinker Hatfield, the Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Tour Tennis Shoe offers a glove-like fit plus stability and responsive cushioning.
The Dynamic Fit system features "fingers" of soft material that wrap the midfoot and arch from underneath the foot for a glove-like fit that's adjustable through the laces.
The Footframe wraps from the midfoot to the heel for extra stability during quick turns.
A Nike Zoom unit in the heel offers low-profile, responsive cushioning. Lightweight yet firm Phylon cushioning adds to the responsiveness.
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Synthetic leather overlay for a locked-down feel
- Rubber overlays in high-wear areas for added durability and to minimize damage caused by sliding on the court
- Durable outsole with a multi-surface herringbone pattern for traction
- Outsole flex grooves for flexibility and more natural forefoot motion
Nike ZoomNike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.