CLOSER TO NATURE. FARTHER AHEAD OF THE PACK.
Designed to fit like a track spike but perform like a trail shoe, the Nike Zoom Terra Kiger Men's Trail Running Shoe features an anatomically rounded heel and low-profile, super-responsive Nike Zoom cushioning so you can fly easily over the most unforgiving surfaces.
The shoe's midsole is designed with a lower offset-the amount the cushioning drops from heel to toe-which promotes a more natural range of motion and optimal stride.
The trail-specific outsole features an aggressive traction pattern with cross-country-inspired lugs for exceptional grip and durability on multiple surfaces. Sticky rubber on the center forefoot enhances traction in wet conditions.
Ventilation and Support
Engineered mesh on the upper delivers lightweight breathability and support where you need it most. Dynamic Fit technology and Flywire technology integrate with the laces to tighten or loosen with the foot's movements, offering an adaptive fit and added support.
- Nike Zoom units in the forefoot and heel for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Dual-density cushioning system for added responsiveness
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps your foot for a smooth, comfortable fit
- Tongue-wrap construction for easy on and off
- Weight: 8.6 ounces (men's size 10)