STABILITY AND BREATHABILITY
The Nike Zoom Structure+ 16 Women's Running Shoe features multiple pronation-control benefits and a snug, comfortable fit mile after mile.
- Mesh upper for breathability with strategic overlays for support
- Dynamic Support platform for stability and comfort
- Stability features to help reduce excessive pronation while maintaining a smooth stride
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom unit in the forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Environmentally preferred rubber outsole in a Waffle pattern for durability and traction
- Nike+ ready
Nike ZoomNike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.
Nike+Nike+ is an ecosystem of digital products and experiences designed to measure, motivate and empower you to improve. By tracking your progress and allowing you to share your sports data, Nike+ offers you ways to measure up, compare, compete and excel. Learn more