ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT AND SUPPORTIVE
Lighter than its predecessor, the Nike Zoom Soldier VII Men's Basketball Shoe is designed with a Hyperfuse upper that minimizes bulk while still providing high-performance stability and breathable comfort. A composite strap delivers extra lockdown, and design details inspired by a legend lend a modern signature look.
- Hyperfuse construction for durability and a lightweight, breathable fit
- Composite strap wraps from midsole to the top of the foot for excellent lockdown
- Nike Pro Combat-inspired molding in the collar for comfort
- Injected Phylon midsole provides ultra-lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom unit for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Rubber outsole with flex grooves and herringbone pattern for natural range of motion and multidirectional traction
HyperfuseHyperfuse construction fuses three different layers of material using a hot-melt process, creating an unusually sturdy shoe with superior breathability. This breakthrough process provides a more consistent fit and almost completely eliminates stitching on the upper for a clean, modern finish. The base layer is made of a synthetic material to provide a supportive backing. In the middle, mesh offers lightweight breathability. And the top layer is made of Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) film, which provides excellent durability.
Nike ZoomNike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.