The Nike Zoom KD IV Shoe: Inspired by the all-star player
Made to be fast on the court, the Nike Zoom KD IV (3.5y-7y) Boys' Basketball Shoe was designed for the game's powerful player. Featuring a supportive fit, this basketball shoe has resilient Nike Zoom cushioning for impact protection during heated competition.
- Full-grain leather upper with textile and mesh for a comfortable, breathable fit
- Flywire bundles for lightweight support
- Nike Zoom units for low-profile, super-responsive cushioning
- Herringbone pattern at the outsole for multidirectional traction
- Adjustable strap for a secure, comfortable fit
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
What is Hyperfuse?Hyperfuse construction fuses three different layers of material using a hot-melt process, creating an unusually sturdy shoe with superior breathability. This breakthrough process provides a more consistent fit and almost completely eliminates stitching on the upper for a clean, modern finish. The base layer is made of a synthetic material to provide a supportive backing. In the middle, mesh offers lightweight breathability. And the top layer is made of Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) film, which provides excellent durability.
Nike ZoomNike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.