Nike USATF AW77
The Nike USATF AW77 Hoodie: An icon, perfected
The Nike USATF AW77 Men's Hoodie offers superior warmth and comfort and features bold graphics that pay tribute to a world-class running club.
- Fully lined, multi-panel scuba hood that zips up to your chin to block out the elements
- Superior French looped cotton that's soft and cozy yet tough as nails
- A fit that holds its shape, from the hood and body to cuffs and waistband
- Flatlocked and taped seams for a clean-finished interior
- High-quality zippers, eyelets and other details built to last
Running in the rain gets cold-and old-fast. Back in 1977, Nike's third employee and Athletics West track club founder Geoff Hollister designed a way for his elite runners to cope: a sturdy sweatshirt with a multi-panel hood to keep out rain.
- Overlay panels at sleeves and back hem for durability
- Screen print at front for style and sport pride
- Fabric: Body/Hood lining: 80% cotton/20% polyester. Rib: 97% cotton/3% elastane.
- Machine wash