STAY LIGHT, STAY WARM FOR YOUR RUN
Inspired by the iconic style of the Nike Destroyer, the water-resistant Nike Sphere Bomber Men's Running Jacket features a Nike Sphere Thermal lining for warmth and comfort on your run.
Nike Sphere Thermal fabric offers insulated, lightweight warmth that won't weigh you down. Its 3D fabric structure creates space between the body and the garment, allowing air heated by the body to circulate freely and help keep you warm.
The Dri-FIT zoned liner helps keep you dry and comfortable. It offers optimal sweat and temperature management by wicking sweat away from the skin to the fabric's surface.
Dri-FIT mesh panels create ventilation in key areas, allowing heat to escape where you need it and providing breathability.
The lightweight taffeta fabric is water resistant for coverage in wind and rain.
- Full zip for customized ventilation
- Articulated sleeves for greater range of motion
- Zippered pockets on the side seams and arm for secure, small-item storage
- Internal audio pocket for media-player storage
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- Fabric: Body: 100% recycled polyester. Lining: Dri-FIT 100% recycled polyester. Collar/hem/cuffs: Dri-FIT 88% polyester/12% spandex.
- Machine wash
Dri-FITThis high-performance, microfiber, polyester fabric wicks sweat away from the body and moves it to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
Nike Sphere ThermalNike Sphere Thermal fabric helps keep you warm without bulky, heavy layers. Its 3-D fabric structure creates space between the body and the garment, allowing air heated by the body to circulate freely. The dense construction of this lightweight fabric holds the body’s natural heat in and keeps cold air out, while microfibers pull sweat from the skin to the fabric’s surface, where it quickly evaporates. "