BUILT FOR THE TACTICAL ATHLETE
A modern, athletic boot designed for first responders, the Nike SFB Field 8" Men's Boot features a breathable canvas and durable synthetic upper with a dynamic lacing system for ultra-lightweight comfort and lockdown. The outsole is equipped with an aggressive traction pattern and internal rock shield for multi-surface grip and puncture protection.
First responders are athletes in every sense of the word, but their moves are infinitely more vital. To meet their intense physical demands, the Nike SFB was built with the latest athletic footwear technology. Parts of the forefoot are puncture- and laceration-resistant, while the midsole is super-cushioned and extra flexible, ensuring a smooth heel-to-toe transition. The rubber outsole features reverse edges and a slightly raised heel for better grip when walking and running downhill.
A dynamic lacing system helps keep the foot in place and maintains a comfortable, customized fit during extended wear.
The Nike Special Field Boot is made with breathable, quick-drying fibers to keep the foot comfortable in warm conditions.
- Breathable canvas and durable synthetic in upper for lightweight, ventilated comfort
- Dynamic lacing system and 8" shaft for enhanced lockdown and support
- Phylon midsole for stability and lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with aggressive pattern for multi-surface traction and fast-roping durability
- Internal rock shield protects against punctures and decreases pressure on bottom of the foot
During World War II, Nike Co-Founder Bill Bowerman served as a member of the 10th Mountain Division in Italy. Upon his return, he became the head track and field coach at his alma mater, the University of Oregon. It was there that he honed a gift for creating high-performance footwear for his athletes. This boot is a realization of both of Bowerman's worlds.