LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING, SUPERB FLEXIBILITY
The Nike SB Eric Koston 2 Max Men's Shoe is made with insights from a legendary skateboarder, featuring low-profile cushioning and deep flex grooves for the ultimate in board feel. On your deck and off, a no-sew construction and perforations at the sides minimize irritation while maximizing airflow.
- Clean toe design uses nubuck leather and TPU backing for durability and comfort
- Internal no-sew construction helps reduce irritation and enhance flexibility
- Perforations for breathability
- Low-profile Phylon midsole and Max Air unit for impact protection and cushioning
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves for flexibility and natural range of motion
- Solid rubber pods and herringbone traction pattern for excellent boardfeel
- Reflective elements for higher visibility in low-light conditions
- Die-cut EVA sockliner for additional cushioning directly underfoot
- Low-cut silhouette for nonrestrictive comfort
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort-suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.