The Nike Zoom Revis: Lightweight support, low-profile cushioning
The Nike Zoom Revis Men's Training Shoe is equipped with full-length cushioning, Flywire technology and adaptive traction for multidirectional stability on many surfaces. Marked by signature symbols of a football great, this lightweight shoe delivers original style in a mid-cut profile.
- Full-length Nike Zoom unit for lightweight, low-profile cushioning
- Rubber outsole with adaptive traction pods for less bulk and more grip on a variety of surfaces
- Adjustable midfoot strap and Flywire cables that integrate with the laces for a snug fit and lockdown support
- Upper made with leathers, synthetic leathers and textiles for durability and comfort
- Mesh underlays for more breathability
Nike ZoomNike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.