RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING, GREAT STABILITY
The Nike LunarGlide+ 5 BLK Women's Running Shoe blends innovative Lunarlon and Flywire technologies for exceptional support and responsive, lightweight cushioning. A ventilated mesh upper offers comfort, and a Dynamic Support platform delivers stability without added weight.
- Flywire technology wraps the midfoot and arch for ultralight, ultra-strong support and glove-like fit
- Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
- Dynamic Support that adapts to your stride for stability
- Single-layer, engineered mesh upper for ventilation and support
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Environmentally-preferred rubber Waffle outsole for multisurface traction and durability
- Weight: 8.1 ounces (women's size 8)
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a plush, comfortable feel
- Fitsole sockliner molds to the shape of the foot for a glove-like fit and improved underfoot support
- Natural Motion engineering flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Nike+ ready
Dynamic SupportDynamic support in the shoe’s midsole provides the stability you need in an ultra-smooth ride, without the added weight or stiffness of a traditional medial post. It features more soft foam on the lateral side for cushioning on impact and more firm foam on the medial side for support.
Nike+ makes it easy to track your runs. Measure your time, distance, pace, calories burned and more using the Nike+ Running app (available for iPhone ® mobile digital device and Android), the Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom®, Nike+ SportBand or the latest generations of iPod nano ® mobile digital devices. When you join Nike+, the world’s largest running club, you can see your progress, join challenges, set goals, map your routes and connect with friends. Learn more
FlywireFlywire helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed for structure.
Lunarlon CushioningLunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.