RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING AND GREAT STABILITY
The Nike LunarGlide 5 EXT Men's Shoe blends innovative Lunarlon and Flywire technologies for exceptional support and responsive, lightweight cushioning. A mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for comfort, while a sockliner delivers a glove-like fit.
- Flywire technology wraps the midfoot and arch for ultralight, ultra-strong support and glove-like fit
- Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
- Ripstop upper with camouflage print detailing for durability and style
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a plush, comfortable feel
- Fitsole sockliner molds to the shape of the foot for a glove-like fit and improved underfoot support
- Natural Motion engineered flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
LunarlonLunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.
FlywireFlywire helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed for structure.