Nike LunarEclipse+ 3 Shield
Men's Running Shoe
VISIBILITY MEETS PREMIUM CUSHIONING AND SUPPORT
The Nike LunarEclipse+ 3 Shield Men's Running Shoe features a highly reflective, water-repellent upper, plus springy Lunarlon cushioning for a responsive ride.
- Three-layer mesh upper with water-repellent film for breathability and protection from wet weather
- Micro fleece collar and tongue lining for warmth
- Flywire construction wraps the midfoot for a dynamic, glove-like fit
- Carved-out TPU heel support clip activates at heel strike to increase stability and comfort
- Dynamic Support that adapts to your stride for just the stability you need
- Lunarlon cushioning for reduced weight and enhanced flexibility
- Nike+ ready
Nike+ makes it easy to track your runs. Measure your time, distance, pace, calories burned and more using the Nike+ Running app (available for iPhone ® mobile digital device and Android), the Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom®, Nike+ SportBand or the latest generations of iPod nano ® mobile digital devices. When you join Nike+, the world’s largest running club, you can see your progress, join challenges, set goals, map your routes and connect with friends. Learn more
LunarlonLunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.
Dynamic SupportDynamic support in the shoe’s midsole provides the stability you need in an ultra-smooth ride, without the added weight or stiffness of a traditional medial post. It features more soft foam on the lateral side for cushioning on impact and more firm foam on the medial side for support.
FlywireFlywire helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed for structure.