Nike LunarEclipse+ 3: Lightweight support and reduced bulk
Improving upon the LunarEclipse+ 2 with engineered mesh and updated Flywire cables, the Nike LunarEclipse+ 3 Men's Running Shoe provides an ultra-lightweight feel, stability and breathability in a flexible fit.
- Single-layer engineered mesh for ventilation and support where you need it
- Ultra-lightweight Flywire Technology for a dynamic, glove-like fit
- Heel support clip activates with pressure at heel strike to increase stability and comfort
- Lunarlon cushioning for enhanced flexibility
- Dynamic Support that adapts to your stride for ultimate stability
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light
- Fitsole 4 sockliner for plush comfort
- Foam collar for comfort and heel lockdown
- Deep flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Nike+ ready
Dynamic SupportDynamic support in the shoe’s midsole provides the stability you need in an ultra-smooth ride, without the added weight or stiffness of a traditional medial post. It features more soft foam on the lateral side for cushioning on impact and more firm foam on the medial side for support.
Lunarlon CushioningLunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.
Nike+ makes it easy to track your runs. Measure your time, distance, pace, calories burned and more using the Nike+ Running app (available for iPhone ® mobile digital device and Android), the Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom®, Nike+ SportBand or the latest generations of iPod nano ® mobile digital devices. When you join Nike+, the world’s largest running club, you can see your progress, join challenges, set goals, map your routes and connect with friends. Learn more
FlywireFlywire helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed for structure.