MAXIMUM REPONSIVENESS, PREMIUM CUSHIONING
The Jordan Super.Fly 2 Men's Basketball Shoe brings high-tech performance comfort to the court with innovative Flight Plate technology for energy efficiency and a Hyperfuse upper for stability and ventilation. A Nike Zoom unit in the forefoot delivers low-profile impact protection, and a lightweight Phylon carrier adds support during intense play.
- Hyperfuse construction for ventilation, durability and stability
- Nike Zoom units in the forefoot provide low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Flight Plate technology uses a Pebax ® moderator plate to maximize Nike Zoom unit responsiveness
- Lightweight, injected Phylon carrier provides stability and support
- Dynamic Fit technology uses textile straps that integrate with the laces for lightweight support and an adaptive fit
- Data-informed traction pattern in the forefoot for enhanced traction and durability in high-wear areas
Since his game-winning shot that brought the National Championship to North Carolina, Michael Jordan has been at the forefront of basketball consciousness. He took the court in 1985 wearing the original Air Jordan I, setting a new standard for performance and style, simultaneously breaking league rules and his opponents' will while capturing the imagination of fans worldwide.
- Sandwich mesh inner sleeve with an integrated tongue for ventilation and a snug, sock-like fit
- Modified herringbone pattern on the outsole for multidirectional traction
- Pull-tab on the heel for easy on and off
- Jumpman logo at side upper and outsole