The Nike Hyperdunk 2012: Incredible impact protection
Featuring the most advanced flywire system to date, the Nike Hyperdunk 2012 (3.5y-7y) Boys' Basketball Shoe is the ultimate in lightweight support. Add in responsive Lunarlon cushioning and you have a dynamic fit that reacts to every move on the court so you stay comfortable during the game or practice.
- Flywire for ultra-lightweight support and lockdown control
- Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
- Ultra-strong, lightweight midfoot shank that provides enhanced support and stability
- Pivot point at the outsole for stability during multidirectional movements
- Breathable mesh upper for comfort
- Plush foam cushioning at the collar for ankle comfort
- Outsole flex grooves for flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Modified herringbone traction pattern at outsole for versatile traction
FlywireFlywire helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed for structure.
Lunarlon CushioningLunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.