THE ULTIMATE IN BREATHABLE PROTECTION
The slim-fitting Nike Element Shield Max Men's Running Jacket helps keep you warm and dry in cold, wet weather without sacrificing breathability or freedom of movement.
Strategically placed stretch panels with a DWR (durable, water-repellent finish) offer lightweight wind- and water-resistance to help keep you dry in wet weather. The waterproof full-front zipper provides extra protection, easy on and off and customised ventilation.
Breathable stretch Dri-FIT jersey helps keep you cool while wicking sweat away to the fabric's surface, where it quickly evaporates. Mesh insets add breathability for comfort where you need it most.
An adjustable hood with removable face gaiter and reinforced brim provides enhanced coverage and a customised fit. Optional hand warmers offer extra warmth and coverage.
- Dri-FIT lining with thermal properties to help keep you dry, comfortable and warm
- Slim fit for reduced bulk
- Elastic taping at the back of the neck with repeat Nike Running trademark for durability
- Bonded zipper pockets for secure small-item storage
- Raglan sleeves for optimal range of motion
- Dropped hem for extra coverage
- Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Lower back inset: 88% polyester/12% spandex. Underarm sleeve panel: 88% polyester/12% spandex. Lining: 88% polyester/12% spandex.
- Machine wash
Dri-FITThis high-performance, microfiber, polyester fabric wicks sweat away from the body and moves it to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.