The Nike AW77 Stadium Hoodie: Legendary style
The tradition of quality continues in the Nike AW77 Stadium Full-Zip Men's Hoodie, a classic silhouette with modern style details and a durable, super-comfortable fit.
- Multi-panel scuba hood with chin-high zip to retain warmth
- Fleece bonded seams with flat-knit ribbing to keep out the cold
- Hidden pocket for media-player storage
- A fit that holds its shape, from the hood and body to cuffs and waistband
- High-quality zippers, eyelets and other details built to last
The Nike AW77 Stadium Hoodie features French terry fabric crafted from 100-percent organic cotton that's soft and cozy yet tough as nails. The waist and cuffs are made of cotton ribbing with stretch for a snug, comfortable fit that holds its shape.
To keep out the elements, the drawstring hood of this hoodie is double-layered and features a high neck for a face-cradling fit. Warm your hands or keep your media player in the kangaroo pockets, which include a cord-management solution to keep cords out of the way.
Running in the rain gets cold--and old--fast. Back in 1977, Athletics West track club founder (and Nike's third employee) Geoff Hollister designed a way for his elite runners to cope: a sturdy sweatshirt with a multi-panel hood to keep out rain.
- Embroidered Nike Sportswear logo at left chest
- Side zip pocket on arm for secure small item storage
- Fabric: 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash