ULTIMATE STABILITY IN A RESPONSIVE RIDE
The Nike Air Zoom Structure+ 17 Women's Running Shoe stabilizes your run as it cushions for a smooth, supported stride and responsive feel.
Dynamic Support in the heel provides just the stability you need without added weight. It's composed of a soft foam wedge encased within a firmer foam midsole to promote smooth transitions and reduce pronation through heel strike.
A Nike Zoom unit in the forefoot delivers a low-profile, responsive ride. The dual-density cushioning system-with fused Phylon and Cushlon foam-adds another level of plush comfort.
Dynamic Fit technology uses Flywire cables that wrap the arch, adapting to your foot's movement for support and a glove-like fit.
- Engineered mesh upper for ventilation and support
- Full mesh inner sleeve for enhanced breathability and a sock-like fit
- Minimal no-sew overlays for durability and stitch-free comfort
- Internal heel counter wraps the heel for a snug, secure fit
- Crash pad with horizontal side cuts absorbs impact for a smooth transition
- Flex grooves for a more natural, efficient stride
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low light
- Weight: 9 ounces (women's size 8)