PROVEN PERFORMANCE ON THE ROAD TO GREATNESS
The Pegasus has long been the workhorse that dares to race the thoroughbreds. Celebrating 30 years since its debut, the Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 Women's Running Shoe continues the legendary tradition with an updated breathable upper and super-responsive cushioning.
Voted "Best Buy" by Runner's World (September 2013)*
Support and Ventilation
Ultra-light engineered mesh on the upper adds support and ventilation while reducing weight. Unlike the Nike Air Pegasus+ 29, this version features strategically placed no-sew overlays throughout to offer even more support and create a seamless, ultra-comfortable interior.
A Nike Zoom unit in the heel delivers low-profile, responsive cushioning. Premium Cushlon foam provides soft, springy and resilient cushioning.
Sidewall cuts on the midsole absorb impact for softer landings and smoother transitions on your run.
- Features the logo of the Oregon Project, the most successful distance running team in the U.S. over the last five years
- Midfoot saddle with mesh and no-sew overlays for ventilation and a secure fit
- Internal heel counter wraps the heel for a snug fit
- Environmentally preferred rubber Waffle outsole for durability and multi-surface traction
- Flex grooves for a natural, efficient stride
- Weight: 8.8 ounces (women's size 8)
- Nike+ ready
The Oregon Project
The Oregon Project is based out of Beaverton, OR at Nike World Headquarters and was originally created to bring success back to American distance running. At the 2013 Track & Field World Championships, Oregon Project athletes took home two golds and one silver.
*Runner's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.