30-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF A RUNNING ICON
Thirty years since its groundbreaking debut, the Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 Freak Women's Running Shoe continues the legendary tradition with a lightweight mesh upper for breathability and advanced cushioning for comfort and a smooth ride. Bold graphics add a burst of athletic style to commemorate the anniversary edition.
Voted "Best Buy" by Runner's World (September 2013)*
- Engineered mesh upper for ventilation and support
- Reflective midfoot saddle with no-sew overlays to lock down foot for support and comfort
- Reflective skin under saddle for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Nike Zoom unit in heel for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Natural motion design reduces overlays in flex zones for freedom of movement
- Environmentally preferred rubber Waffle outsole for multisurface traction and durability
- Weight: 8.8 ounces (women's size 8)
- Cushlon foam for soft, springy and responsive cushioning and a supportive feel
- Deep flex grooves at heel for impact dampening and flexibility
- Rubber blades on lateral outsole for a soft, smooth transition
- Nike+ ready
*Runner's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
Nike+ makes it easy to track your runs. Measure your time, distance, pace, calories burned and more using the Nike+ Running app (available for iPhone ® mobile digital device and Android), the Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom®, Nike+ SportBand or the latest generations of iPod nano ® mobile digital devices. When you join Nike+, the world’s largest running club, you can see your progress, join challenges, set goals, map your routes and connect with friends. Learn more
Nike ZoomNike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.