PERFORMANCE COMFORT, MINIMALIST APPEAL
The Nike Air Max Thea Woven Women's Shoe is equipped with premium lightweight cushioning and a sleek, low-cut profile for lasting comfort and understated style.
- Minimal textile-based upper with synthetic and leather overlays for targeted support with a lightweight feel
- Visible Max Air technology for maximum impact protection
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Phylon midsole doubles as an outsole for traction, durability and reduced bulk
- Solarsoft sockliner for superior comfort
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort. Suddenly they could see it. And just a few years later, the next-generation Nike Air Max 90 became a hit with both athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations, lightweight performance and a cushioned ride.
Max AirPart of the Nike Air family, Max Air was designed to provide maximum impact protection during repetitive landings. Shoes with Max Air feature less midsole material and larger-volume airbags for lighter weight and maximum cushioning you can see.