NATURAL MOTION AND PREMIUM CUSHIONING
The Nike Air Max Fit Women's Training Shoe is made with Nike Free-inspired flex grooves and a Max Air unit underfoot for wide range of motion and lightweight cushioning.
- Breathable mesh upper with a no-sew synthetic backing for lightweight support
- One-piece tongue and inner sleeve made of stretch foam and mesh for support and an adaptive fit
- Lightweight leather overlays help stabilize the foot over the footbed
- Low-profile Phylon midsole and Max Air unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber pods on the heel and forefoot for durability and surface grip
- Nike Free-inspired flex grooves in the forefoot for more natural motion
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort-suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.