Nike Air Max 90 2014 Leather
PREMIUM CUSHIONING, SLEEK STYLE
Comfort and a contemporary look come together in the Nike Air Max 90 2014 Leather Men's Shoe, featuring a seamless color-blocked upper and a full-length Air-Sole unit underfoot.
- No-sew leather and plastic upper for durability and style
- Perforated panels for breathability
- Full-length Max Air midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort-suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.