Air Jordan I Retro 93
ADVANCED COMFORT WITH THE HYBRID LOOK OF TWO ICONS
The Air Jordan I Retro 93 Men's Shoe mixes the classic Air Jordan 1 with bold and colorful details from the Air Jordan VIII. Built with lightweight cushioning and features for enhanced ventilation, this remastered shoe offers maximum comfort and breakout style.
- Full-grain leather upper for durability and a premium crafted look
- Molded detail on the heel and collar inspired by the AJVIII
- Perforations on the quarter panels and vamp for enhanced ventilation
- Rubber cupsole with an encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning
- Deep flex grooves and a circular pattern for flexibility and traction
- Solid rubber outsole provides durability on a variety of surfaces
Air Jordan Origins
Since his game-winning shot that brought the National Championship to North Carolina, Michael Jordan has been at the forefront of basketball consciousness. He took the court in 1985 wearing the original Air Jordan I, setting a new standard for performance and style, simultaneously breaking league rules and his opponents' will while capturing the imagination of fans worldwide. Ever evolving, ever at the pinnacle of imagination, the Air Jordan line is the ultimate in basketball footwear.
- Classic Air Jordan Wings logo embroidered on the collar
- Iconic chenille Jumpman patch originally featured on the AJVIII stitched on the tongue
- Embroidered "23" on the forefoot for a nod to MJ's iconic jersey number
- Colourful "paint stroke" pattern featured on the AJVIII printed on the collar lining
- Jumpman design trademark embroidered on the heel