The Air Jordan 7 Retro: Pure gold, fresh from the vault
A second championship ring. A sixth scoring title. A gold medal in Barcelona. The Air Jordan 7 witnessed it all. Fresh from the vault, the Air Jordan 7 Retro Boys' Shoe celebrates a legacy with a super-snug fit, hoops-inspired cushioning and classic design details.
- Perforated leather and Durabuck upper for durability and a snug fit
- Nike Air unit for lightweight cushioning
- Inner sleeve for maximum comfort and a snug feel
- Full-length Phylon midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Rubber outsole for traction and durability
This retro Jordan shoe features fast-drying, polyurethane-coated leather, which helps protect the shoe's surface and allows it to last longer while maintaining a new-leather shine. Perforations throughout provide breathability, and an inner sleeve offers a snug feel.
Since his game-winning shot that brought the National Championship to North Carolina, Michael Jordan has been at the forefront of basketball consciousness. He took the court in 1985 wearing the original Air Jordan I, setting a new standard for performance and style, simultaneously breaking league rules and his opponents' will while capturing the imagination of fans worldwide.