INSULATION MEETS VENTILATION
The lightweight Nike Aeroloft Kampai Men's Snowboarding Jacket delivers weather protection in extreme conditions with insulated warmth and water-resistant coverage.
Nike Aeroloft technology delivers lightweight insulation while simultaneously dispersing heat through laser-perforated holes for warmth that won't weigh you down.
Lightweight ripstop fabric can withstand 20,000mm of water pressure, while Power 800 down and PrimaLoft ® One-high-performing synthetic insulation-provide warmth and water-resistance. And, it's compressible so it can be easily packed.
A chin guard with a vapor elimination system helps keep your goggles free from fog.
- Brimmed scuba hood that zips up to the chin for warmth and protection from the elements
- Underarm zip vents with stretch mesh for breathability and enhanced range of motion
- Waterproof zip pockets at chest, sides and sleeves for versatile storage
- Interior snow skirt with a DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish that integrates with snow pants for enhanced protection Interior cord-management solution to keep media-player cords out of the way
- Stretch interior cuffs with thumbholes for enhanced fit and hand warmth
- Fabric: Body: 100% nylon. Lining: 88% polyester/12% spandex. Fill: Minimum 90% gray goose down. Panels fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash