The Nike x Undercover Gyakusou Pants: Performance and breathability
The Nike x Undercover Gyakusou Mesh-Lined Men's Running Pants provide freedom to move with stretch fabric at strategic areas. Laser-cut perforations and an adjustable hem deliver ventilation and a snug fit to help you stay comfortable on a run.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Elastic waist with interior drawcord for a snug fit
- Fully lined with mesh for enhanced breathability
- Bonded full zip for easy on, easy off and protection from light wind and rain
- Stretch fabric at underarms for enhanced mobility
For this partnership with Nike in its fourth season, designer Jun Takahashi, founder of the coveted Japanese clothing label Undercover, finds inspiration in his own running practice. Takahashi refers to running as "meditation with adrenaline." Drawing on Nike's most advanced fabrics, techniques and design elements, he conceives sleek, meticulously crafted pieces to support a runner's performance and enhance the experience.
- Side pockets and zip pocket at back for versatile storage
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Dri-FITThis high-performance, microfiber, polyester fabric wicks sweat away from the body and moves it to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.