The Nike Dunk Low LR: Durability with classic good looks
The Nike Dunk Low LR Men's Shoe has a classic profile with a supportive fit made to take on some serious wear and tear. Featuring ground-gripping traction, this shoe also has strategically placed overlays that lock the foot in place.
- Leather, suede and Nubuck upper for a comfortable fit
- Overlays at the forefoot for support
- EVA midsole for cushioning
- Herringbone pattern at the outsole for traction
- Mesh tongue and perforations at the upper for breathability
- Sockliner for comfort and impact protection
Be true-to your school colors, to your school of thought. That's been the ethos driving the Nike Dunk since it launched in 1985. Back then, seven college basketball teams broke an unwritten rule and matched their Dunks to their uniforms. A riot of color ensued, and the Nike Dunk has been a symbol of individual expression ever since. Players, skaters and collectors picked up on the shoe and continue to influence it today.