The lightweight mesh upper with synthetic overlays provides breathability and a supportive fit.
Lunarlon cushioning in the forefoot offers plush yet responsive shock absorption, and visible Max Air in the heel delivers maximum impact protection.
Drag-On 2x on the front of the upper encases the mesh and adds durability with flexibility and support.
- Rubber toe tip for enhanced durability
- Midfoot stability feature for lateral support during quick changes in directions and sprints
- Seamless heel design for a lightweight feel and reduced irritation
- Molded foam sockliner that conforms to your foot for cushioning and a customized fit
- Durable outsole in a mix of patterns for traction on multiple surfaces
Max AirPart of the Nike Air family, Max Air was designed to provide maximum impact protection during repetitive landings. Shoes with Max Air feature less midsole material and larger-volume airbags for lighter weight and maximum cushioning you can see.
Lunarlon CushioningLunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.