A new air bag design delivers ultimate cushioning and flexibility.
The full-length Max Air unit features an updated tubular construction that puts more air underfoot while enhancing flexibility in the forefoot. It’s also made with less plastic, significantly reducing the shoe’s weight. The result is a softer, more comfortable ride that delivers maximum cushioning and a smooth transition from heel strike through toe-off.
The Hyperfuse upper provides ultra-lightweight breathability.
Multiple layers of material are fused together to create a nearly seamless one-piece bond with zones of ventilation, durability and stability, right where you need them.
Flywire cables cradle the foot for an adaptive, supportive fit.
The ultra-light cables are customizable through the laces and wrap the midfoot and arch, helping to keep your foot in place during activity.
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps around the foot for a plush, breathable fit and feel
- Ultra-lightweight open mesh throughout the upper for ventilation where you need it most
- Strategically placed, seamless overlays for comfort and enhanced support
- Flex grooves for enhanced forefoot flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- Weight: 11 ounces (women’s size 8)
- Nike+ ready
Max AirPart of the Nike Air family, Max Air was designed to provide maximum impact protection during repetitive landings. Shoes with Max Air feature less midsole material and larger-volume airbags for lighter weight and maximum cushioning you can see.