Engineered mesh on the upper creates seamless zones of cooling and support.
Lightweight no-sew overlays add support and durability while reducing friction.
Flywire cables cradle the foot for an adaptive, supportive fit.
This new version of Flywire is ultra-lightweight and customizable through the laces, wrapping the midfoot and arch for a dynamic fit that moves with you as you run.
Lunarlon cushioning offers a soft, supportive ride.
It features a cushy foam core bonded to a lightweight Phlyon carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush cushioning and durable support.
- Dual-layer mesh tongue with a sweat-wicking outer layer that pulls sweat away for comfort
- Ultra-soft collar lining for a comfortable, snug fit
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light
- Waffle pistons on the outsole for added cushioning and response
- Deep cuts along the length and width of the base for flexibility and a more natural, efficient stride
- Extra-durable rubber in high-wear zones to enhance durability and traction without added weight
- Weight: 5.1 ounces (women’s size 8)
- Nike+ ready
Nike+ makes it easy to track your runs. Measure your time, distance, pace, calories burned and more using the Nike+ Running app (available for iPhone ® mobile digital device and Android), the Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom®, Nike+ SportBand or the latest generations of iPod nano ® mobile digital devices. When you join Nike+, the world’s largest running club, you can see your progress, join challenges, set goals, map your routes and connect with friends. Learn more
Lunarlon CushioningLunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.
FlywireFlywire helps provide ultra-lightweight support and comfort for your foot. It gets its strength from thin nylon fibers strategically placed on the upper of the shoe to hold the foot in place, helping to reduce slippage during activity. This allows for a massive reduction in weight because material is used only where it’s needed for structure.