A Max Air unit in the midsole provides lightweight cushioning, impact protection and comfort.
The internal wear shelf enhances durability and flexibility where it’s needed most.
It’s thickest at the toe and ball of the foot for durability and thinner where more flexibility is essential.
- Mesh upper for breathability and comfort
- Padded and wrapped tongue for a seamless feel that reduces irritation
- Midfoot stability feature on the lateral side for support during quick changes in direction and sprints
- Durable outsole in a mix of traction patterns for traction on multiple surfaces
- Synthetic leather heel for lightweight durability
Max AirPart of the Nike Air family, Max Air was designed to provide maximum impact protection during repetitive landings. Shoes with Max Air feature less midsole material and larger-volume airbags for lighter weight and maximum cushioning you can see.