The Nike+ SportBand: Simple run-tracking on your wrist
Like the freedom of running without a media player? If so, the Nike+ SportBand could be your new favorite running partner. It tracks your time, distance, pace and calories burned in an easy-to-read display, plus it links to Nikeplus.com where you can join challenges, map your routes and connect with friends-all without an iPod ®.
- Tracks distance, pace, time elapsed and calories burned
- Memory captures and stores 30 hours of running data
- Removable Nike+ Link for quick connection to Nikeplus.com
- Pre-curved band for lightweight comfort
- Water resistance for running in the rain and rinsing off without worry
- Nike+ sensor included
How it Works
The Nike+ SportBand is easy to use. Just put it on your wrist, place the sensor under the sockliner of your left Nike+ ready shoe, and start running. The sensor measures your pace, distance, time elapsed and calories burned. This information is transmitted wirelessly to the Nike+ SportBand for real-time feedback while you train.
How to Join the World's Largest Running Club
It's easy to upload your run data to Nikeplus.com, the world's largest running club. When you're finished with your run, simply remove the Nike+ Link from the Nike+ SportBand and connect it to the USB port on your computer. Your information will automatically be sent to Nikeplus.com, where you can track your progress, join challenges, view routes that your friends have run or shared, and find the most popular areas to run. You can even share your activity on Facebook and Twitter.
What You Need
- A pair of Nike+ ready running shoes
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later, Windows Vista, or Windows XP (SP2) Home or Professional
- Internet access to connect to Nikeplus.com
- Automatic battery recharge when Nike+ Link is plugged in to your computer
- Doubles as a watch with time display
- Durable polycarbonate case included
- One size
Nike+Nike+ is an ecosystem of digital products and experiences designed to measure, motivate and empower you to improve. By tracking your progress and allowing you to share your sports data, Nike+ offers you ways to measure up, compare, compete and excel. Learn more