AN ICON REMIXED FOR MODERN COMFORT
Originally conceived in 1991 by legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield with inspiration from Native American sandals, the Nike Air Huarache Men's Shoe changed the rules with a sock-like neoprene sleeve that conformed to the foot for a custom, secure fit. This remastered version is fused with modern technology for cushioning and impact protection while still delivering incredible flexibility and comfort.
- Combination upper including leather paneling, thermoplastic hardware, neoprene and elastane for an ultra-comfortable and flexible fit
- Dynamic Fit sleeve for a custom fit
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Air-Sole units in the forefoot and heel for maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole with Waffle pattern for traction and durability
- Forefoot flex grooves for flexibility