The Nike Air Force 1 '06: Legendary look and playful colours
The legacy lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 '06 Girls' Shoe, a modern take on the iconic AF-1 that blends classic style, fresh materials and striking contrast.
- Low-cut silhouette for classic style
- Leather and textile upper for premium durability and comfort
- Metal tag on the laces with "AF-1 '82" honouring the shoe's debut
- Nike Air cushioning for a comfortable ride
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One-the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions