The Nike Air Force 1: Legendary design with great cushioning
The legend lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 Kids' Shoe, which stays true to its roots with iconic AF1 style and Nike Air for all-day comfort and long-lasting wear.
- Low-cut silhouette for classic style
- Leather and textile upper for premium durability and fit
- Metal hang tag that honours the shoe's debut in 1982
- Nike Air cushioning for a comfortable ride
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One-the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
How Nike Air WorksDurable. Versatile. Revolutionary. Nike Air was the first air technology developed at Nike, and it changed the way we think about cushioning: encapsulated air to cushion the footstrike in athletic shoes. It remains the standard in impact protection more than 20 years after its debut.