The Nike AW77 Hybrid Brushed Men's Hoodie has a classic look and is made with a soft, French terry fleece fabric and a multi-panel hood to block out chilly conditions.
- Multi-panel hood that zips up to the chin to block out the elements
- Brushed fleece interior for a soft, warm feel
- Drawcord at hood and rib cuffs and hem for a snug, comfortable fit
- Embroidered Nike corporate logo at left chest for style
Running in the rain gets cold-and old-fast. Back in 1977, Nike's third employee and Athletics West track club founder Geoff Hollister designed a way for his elite runners to cope: a sturdy sweatshirt with a multi-panel hood to keep out rain.
- Fabric: 79% cotton/21% polyester
- Machine wash