The unique 26-degree chevron design of the original Windrunner remains its most distinctive feature after more than 30 years. (Select styles feature colour blocking.)
The double-lined, drawstring hood offers coverage from the elements.
Water-resistant, recycled fabric adds weather protection.
The flat-knit ribbed cuffs and waist provide a snug fit and keep warmth in, making this an ideal layer for cool days.
- Zippered side pockets for secure small-item storage
- Mesh lining made of 100% polyester for breathability
- Ventilation on the back for added breathability
The Windrunner became the face of Nike apparel in 1978, at a time when the company was known for its footwear. Today, this ultimate running jacket is still as relevant and exciting as it was back then. In its long history, the Nike Windrunner has stayed true to its principles with 26-degree chevron styling, excellent breathability and unparalleled weather resistance.
- Interior pocket at left side
- Fabric: 100% polyester (100% recycled)
- Machine wash