The Nike Air Vortex Vintage Shoe: Return of a classic
Originally a hit with runners in the '80s, the Nike Air Vortex Vintage Men's Shoe brings the past to the present to deliver retro style that's cushioned for comfort.
- Nylon upper for comfort and the classic look of the original
- Nike Air cushioning for a comfortable ride
- Pre-weathered midsole for an authentic look and feel
- Strategically placed suede overlays for support and enhanced durability
- Outsole flex grooves for a more natural, efficient range of motion
In 1985, Nike introduced the V-Series: the Vengeance, the Venture and the Vortex. Each running shoe had a focus crucial to runners. The Vengeance was incredibly lightweight; the Venture provided unparalleled support; and the Vortex took cushioning to the next level. Decades later, the ground-breaking V-Series is back, paying tribute to the past and paving the way for the future.
Nike AirDurable. Versatile. Revolutionary. Nike Air was the first air technology developed at Nike, and it changed the way we think about cushioning: encapsulated air to cushion the footstrike in athletic shoes. It remains the standard in impact protection more than 20 years after its debut.