BE FAST. BE MERCURIAL.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor IX Men's Artificial-Grass Football Boot delivers high-speed control and lightweight explosiveness on the pitch. From the glove-like fit to the full-length glass-fibre chassis, every element is designed for elite-level play at top speeds.
All Conditions Control
All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides optimal ball control in wet or dry conditions.
The soft, textured upper moulds to the foot for a responsive fit and high-speed control. Allover microgrooves reduce air resistance and enhance touch on the ball.
The traction pattern and varied-length studs are designed specifically for superior grip on artificial-grass surfaces. The heel and forefoot studs are hollowed out to reduce weight and enhance cushioning.
Support And Stability
The Mercurial Vapor IX features a full-length chassis combining two layers of glass-fibre composite that helps transfer energy directly to the studs, reducing pressure on the foot while adding support and stability.
- Artificial-grass (AG) studs for play on new varieties of synthetic turf
- Low-profile toe box to help you get under the ball for improved control
- Medial and lateral reinforcements for added support and lockdown
- Soft, minimalist heel counter to comfortably lock the foot in place
- Contoured, perforated sockliner for low-profile cushioning and reduced stud pressure
The lightweight artificial-grass plate features low-profile and secondary studs for enhanced perimeter traction, as well as forefoot pressure and heel-plant dispersion pads for even stud pressure as you play. It also has hollow studs and heel cushioning for increased support, an extra flex groove to help with quick transitions during matches, and an extra-small grip for increased lateral support.